UNITED NATIONS – Representatives of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, or UNHRC, are “intensely discussing in meetings” the possibility of extending U.N. protection to the thousands of Central Americans crossing the U.S. border with Mexico illegally by defining them as “refugees” who are seeking asylum from political and domestic violence in their home nations, WND has confirmed.
Officials privy to the U.N. discussions have explained to WND it’s “a tricky situation,” because the Central American immigrants are not part of any group the U.N. has designated as victims of political or religious persecution.
A UNHCR official confirmed Monday to WND via email that a 10-nation meeting in Nicaragua of ministers of the interior from the U.S., Mexico and various Central American countries was held Thursday and Friday.
The ministers, according to preliminary reports obtained by WND, concluded the Central American illegal aliens are “refugees” deserving international protection under the auspices of the U.N. as they seek asylum in the U.S. The ministers cited the U.N.’s 30-year-old declaration on the rights of refugees.
Attending the meeting were UNHRC representatives, as well as representatives of SICA, the El Salvador-headquartered non-government organization known in English as Central American Integration System. The group was endorsed by the U.N. General Assembly in a resolution Dec. 10, 1993, to create regional bodies and institutions authorized to interact with the U.N. officially in an effort to unify Central American states politically and economically.
On Monday, the UNHRC in Colombia notified WND the U.N. would issued a press release Tuesday afternoon on last week’s 10-nation meeting in Nicaragua, after receiving comments from SICA and the host country.
In 1991, SICA was created by Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua and Panama, with Belize becoming a full member in 2013. SICA includes the U.S., Mexico, Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Ecuador, Uruguay and Colombia as regional observers.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/07/u-n-seeking-to-intervene-in-u-s-border-crisis/#D5Eyf5c9eqpB19yY.99
SOOO NOW the UN wants to control BIKERS & US Roads too?
A few weeks back, the United Nations’ General Assembly passed a resolution titled, “Improving Global Road Safety.” The rationale behind it is pretty simple – to make all roadways safer regardless of if you’re in a cage or cruising on two wheels.
What does this resolution mean for you? Not much right now, but it’s possible that legislation at a state-level could be coming your way in the not too distant future.
The resolution urges all member states to pass legislation banning all forms of distracted driving – cell phone usage, including texting while driving. There’s also wording surrounding mandatory helmet law as well as harmonization of vehicle regulation in the name of safety; however, no specific details regarding either of them are noted.
It’s interesting to see this being tackled at such a high level when state-side we can’t come to an agreement on these issues. How do you feel?
Paul David Alinsky (January 30, 1909 – June 12, 1972) was an American community organizer and writer. He is generally considered to be the founder of modern community organizing. He is often noted for his book:
There are 8 levels of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a socialist/communist state. The first is the most important.
1) Healthcare “Control healthcare and you control the people”
2) Poverty “Increase the Poverty level as high as possible.” Poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.
3) Debt “Increase the national debt to an unsustainable level.” That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.
4) Gun Control “Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government.” That way you are able to create a police state – total local control.
5) Welfare “Take control of every aspect of their lives” (Food, Livestock, Housing, and Income)
6) Education “Take control of what people read and listen to take control of what children learn in school.”
7) Religion “Remove faith in God from the Government and school.”
8) Class Warfare “Divide the people into the wealthy against the poor. Racially divide.” This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to Tax the wealthy with full support of the voting poor.
The bases are all covered! We are ripe for the New world Order …………